Hey, it’s Kerryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the Founding Memberships to Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum tomorrow (Wednesday)…at 9AM. I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyway, I’ve got lots of great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to who the HELL I am and what the heck is a Rejuvenate Pilates membership about (at its core – pardon the pun).
- Lots of other cool stuff.
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
The Main Purpose of Rejuvenate Pilates
The main purpose of Rejuvenate Pilates is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
Rejuvenate Pilates was created after it became clear to me that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves at the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Rejuvenate Pilates members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well:
- How to get fit and healthy in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How to strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to feel good more often and enjoy it
Who The Hell I Am, And What the Hell Rejuvenate Pilates is About
If you’re still wondering what the hell Rejuvenate Pilates is about (and who the hell I am) then this info is probably the most important for you to read. Hands down.
I’m Kerryn Smith, mother of two amazing girls (2 & 4 y.o.) and owner of Rejuvenate Pilates (www.rejuvenatepilates.com.au) which opened its first studio in Maroochydore in May-17. I’ve been in a very privileged position for the past 2 years – facilitating transformational changes and serving a nourishing community of people (I now call my second family).
I’m a self-confessed perfectionist and obsessed with my services. The beach is one of my best friends; so it’s no coincidence my studios are located not too far from epic Sunny Coast beaches 🙂
Anyway, a common question I’ve been getting asked is what is Rejuvenate Pilates about?! Rather than listening to me, I thought these comments from Gill Gale, a client from Rejuvenate Pilates Maroochydore who entered into the Coolum membership competition, could explain it better:
Check out more reviews from our studios here:
Winners of the Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum Membership Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good and deserving entries for the Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum Membership contest. And THANK YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult. But after lots of reading and thinking, I chose the winners around midnight last night.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
Winning Entry #1: Zoe C. (via Noel C.) – Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum Ambassador
“I would love to gift this incredible offer to my sister Zoe. She is a mum of 2 busy little children and very rarely has the funds to put towards anything for herself. She has suffered from bad back and neck issues since a young age and has always loved the idea of regularly attending a Pilates class. I know it would do her the world of good both physically and mentally, and to be involved with such a lovely community would just be the cherry on top! If she were chosen for this both her and I would be so incredibly grateful ”
Winning Entry #2: Charlene L. – Rejuvenate Pilates Coolum Ambassador
“My pregnancies have put a massive strain on my body and i just want to feel confident/ happy / comfortable and strong. . 5 years ago i gave birth via Emergency C Section to a 4kg baby boy, 13.5 months later another 4.4kgs baby boy via C section (whom was also breech until 38 weeks) This took a toll on me physically causing bad posture/back pain and no core strength, which then lead to mentally depressing due to the pain and daily discomfort….8 months ago i gave birth Vaginally to my beautiful little girl and it was such an amazing experience, however she too was actually transverse until 38 weeks. 2 nights after having her i feel down the bottom step in our house and it shifted my hips to now be uneven. Unfortunately i have daily pain from my WHOLE back and right hip. I exercise and spend lots of money trying to get to at least a comfortable level. I want to find something that is going to achieve much more than a “daily” fix. I want to give my kids piggy backs without it hurting or sit in a chair without feeling like i am uneven. It’s time for me to be me again and have my body back…”
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ENTRIES BY CLICKING HERE: