[Note: The very bottom of this post gives instructions for securing one of the limited Relaunch Memberships]
It’s late, but I’m finally kid free and able to spend some time clarifying some of the various questions that came in today:
The Main Purpose of Rejuvenate Pilates
The main purpose of Rejuvenate Pilates is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, mental clarity, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and to feel good about making yourself a priority.
Rejuvenate Pilates was created after it became clear to me that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves at the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
Where is Rejuvenate Pilates Located?
We have 3 studios on the Sunshine Coast and you can use your Memberships to attend classes at any of our 3 locations:
- Caloundra: 67 Bowman Road (main road into town, sharing with X-Ray & Imaging)
- Maroochydore: 27 Evans Street (behind the Plaza, just off the motorway)
- Coolum: 1804 David Low Way (right on the esplanade, next to McDonalds)
Are any of the 50 limited edition ‘Relaunch Memberships’ still available?
I’m going to level with you… I forgot to put the cap of 50 on these today (my mistake 🙋♀️) and now more than 50 have sold! However due to demand I will let these run for another day, so by close of play tomorrow (Tuesday) these special Relaunch Memberships will no longer be available. Why? Because it just isn’t feasible long term – we would struggle to cover overheads and instructors, and we wouldn’t be around long enough to make a difference.
What if I am already a member at Rejuvenate Pilates? Can I switch to the Relaunch Membership?
Yes! If you’re an existing member you can switch if you like, please just email the happiness team: email@example.com Or if you’re happy on your existing membership you can also remain in this. Memberships will be reinstated this week as we reopen (please give the Happiness Team some grace time to sort through these 🙏)
What We Cover With Rejuvenate Pilates Membership
Rejuvenate Pilates membership is quite literally a lifestyle project. And together we’ll cover…
- How to get fit and healthy in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How to strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to feel good more often and enjoy it
The usual version of the Rejuvenate Pilates memberships cost $38 for one class, $45 for two/week, $60 for three/week, and $75 for daily classes (6 times per week). I know some places charge $60 for small group Pilates and much more for a 1 on 1 session. But the Relaunch Membership offered now is just $45 for 3 classes per week ($15 per class) to be used at any of our studios.
IMPORTANT: Read This!!
First, you should know that – it’s a minimum 8-week commitment Relaunch Membership (and there will be no exceptions). Period. It takes time and fees to sort out our membership software for each person and we can’t get the time or fees back. And we are committed to helping you get results; this time period helps us do that. Thereafter, like all our memberships at Rejuvenate Pilates – there is no minimum commitment, no lock in contract, no termination fees (our love it or leave it policy).
How to Secure a Relaunch Membership?
To secure your special Relaunch Membership now please – click here.