At Rejuvenate Pilates we use reformer Pilates to help you tone up, trim down, build strength and improve flexibility. Our classes suit everyone from beginners to advanced and our mantra is 'All are welcome!'.
WHY WE LOVE REFORMER PILATES…
- It can help reduce back pain, shoulder pain, hip and knee issues, migraines and much more.
- If you're feeling exhausted, regular Pilates can help boost your energy levels.
- Unlike high intensity workouts, Pilates gently builds strength and creates an overall sense of wellbeing without the risk of injury.
- Putting yourself first is an act of self-care and our Pilates studios are a sanctuary that's all about you!
We're here to help you get back on track and back in shape!
OUR FRIENDLY INSTRUCTORS ARE HERE TO HELP…
- Increase your health and fitness with long-lasting results
- Motivate you towards your goals
- Encourage you with personalised guidance
- Gradually build strength and core stability
- Safely reduce soreness and stiffness
- Increase joint mobility
- Improve your flexibility
- Reduce pain so you can move with ease
- Get the most benefit from Reformer Pilates
- Feel better about your body
- Create a sense of inner peace and wellbeing
REFORMER PILATES IS FOR EVERYONE
You don't need to be fit or flexible to start using reformer Pilates. Regular Pilates is beneficial for every body shape and fitness level and is safe for rehabilitation or after a long break from exercising.
During your free ‘Pilates Body Assessment’ we evaluate your areas of weakness and take into account any injuries. Our Exercise Physiologist will advise you how to manage your unique conditions so you can get the most from your Pilates classes and build a stronger, more stable body with lasting results. Book your free ‘Pilates Body Assessment’ today and begin your journey to a new you.