Reformer Pilates at Rejuvenate helps you become the best version of you. Our Reformer Pilates builds core strength, flexibility, tone, and gives you supportive techniques to achieve a healthy weight in an encouraging environment. Reformer Pilates will leave you feeling good about making yourself a priority.
Our Reformer Pilates Studios were created after it became clear that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily.
- Most people put themselves at the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically.
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves.
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off.
We're here to help build a better body and better ‘you’.
Our instructors won’t only be teaching you how to build a better body.
they'll be showing you...
- How to increase fitness and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How to be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How to strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to feel good more often and enjoy it
Is Reformer Pilates Right For Me?
Reformer Pilates can help in all stages of life, with an array of fitness and health goals.
Book your free ‘Pilates Body Assessment’ to see if Reformer Pilates is right for you.