Here's what others say
THE PILATES BODY ASSESSMENT
Before you start, we want to know more about your body and any prior injuries so you can get the most from our Reformer Pilates classes. Our FREE Pilates Body Assessment provides an overview of your strengths plus any problem areas and gives you a realistic starting point that you can build from.
During your one-on-one assessment with an Exercise Physiologist we'll determine which level of Pilates is right for you and highlight specific exercises that will assist you with your goals.
It's time to increase your flexibility, strength and confidence.
CLASSES AND PASSES
1. Single classes are recommended for holiday makers and visitors.
2. Multi class passes are great for shift workers and people with irregular schedules.
3. Membership packages help you stay on track and include monthly progress updates.
BENEFITS OF PILATES
Once a week = MAINTENANCE
Twice a week = PROGRESS
Three times a week = TRANSFORMATION
Daily = LIFE CHANGING
BEFORE YOU START
We're confident that once you do your first class with us you'll feel the immediate results. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Book online using the MindBody app
- Doors open 10 minutes before class
- Arrive early and check in at the front desk
- Wear something comfortable
- Bring a towel and water bottle
- Socks with grip must be worn. We have a great range available to buy, or bring your own
- Each studio has toilet and change room facilities
Ready to tone up, trim down and feel better? We can't wait to meet you!
Book your FREE Pilates Body Assessment today!